.

Thursday 23 January 2014

My Girlfriend Is Too Loud When We Have Intercourse...How Do I Mute Her?


I know many of you would laugh at me but this is not a joking matter at all. You can only understand how I feel if you were in my shoes. The problem is that my girlfriend always scream on top of her voice eachtime we have sex. Ok . Let me give you guys the picture very well

I have been with my girlfriend for 2 weeks and we've had sex on two occasions. Both times she screams  throughout as if she is being dragged through a valcano with molten lava. Afterwards she says it was the best intercourse she ever had.


What pained me most is that, few days ago my younger sister came around. I live in a two bedroom apartment. So my sister was sleeping in the other room. Around 2am in the night, my girlfriend demanded we have sex. Infact, if I was in my right senses I would have refused her, but I was not fully awake so I totally forgot she may scream and alert my sis. 

I decided to give it to her, We haven't even gone far and she started screaming again. I tried to calm her down but it was too late. She must have woken my sister up because few mins later, my sister came knocking asking if everything was ok. That ended our sex that night.

Please, I just met this babe, if there is no other way out, I might as well quit the relationship. if I keep on complaining it may spoil her mood but the truth is that, she makes noise too much each time we have sex and I just can'take it any longer. 

It's just too embarrasing.  Any suggestions out there? Thanks

7 comments:

  1. I actually thought I am the only one in this situation. My own girlfrd gets off pretty easily and when she's cumming (which is often)

    she screams AHH AHH AHH AHH and it's fucking loud. At first I suspected that she was playing it up or something, but I threw that theory out after she deliberately tried to keep quiet... she simply couldn't do it.

    I think it's hot but my neighbors don't. this girl is basically screaming at full volume at night in an apartment building. Not cool.

    Ladies is this for real? If she doesn't have a death grip over her mouth then she's going to scream. Is it possible to train herself to vocalize that pleasure as some gentle moaning or something? Help me out here... I don't want to hold back, I like pounding it hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget she'll may feel embarrased and insulted by you telling her to quiet down.

    I would advise you always have the music on while having sex. Increase the volume.

    When at night, try to cover her mouth. Don't. Break up with her cos of that. Or better still minimize how you make her enjoy the sex.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in the reverse situation a while back with an ex. We lived in a place where everyone could hear the smallest noise. so I always held in everything. I was generally quiet anyways, but I was suppressing really strong orgasms just so I wouldn't alert people; not saying I didn't have epic orgasms. Now with my current beau I'm really loud and that took a while for me to adjust to. Of course he too lives in an apartment where people can easily hear us, so I don't go super loud.
    It will just take some practice. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get her to bury her face into your chest when she is having an orgasm. It works quite well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really, very loud when I'm getting having sex really and my wife doesn't complain. When we have visitors, all we do is close the windows and put on a little music on.

    I don't think it's possible to "train yourself" to be quieter. You'd be asking her to be more self-aware while she's trying to concentrate on the sensations you are creating together. It would rob her of a portion of the experience. As for me I love being loud

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the exact opposite problem with my last GF. She was always so self conscious that she rarely seemed to enjoy her orgasm because she was trying to keep quiet.

    I kept telling her to just let go and not give a fuck, but it didn't help.
    Her favorite silencing method was covering her mouth with my pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tie a rope around her mouth. Mitchew you want to tell me you don't know what you should do in a situation like this? My friend threaten to leave her and see if she won't shut that big mouth of hers up

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts