.

Friday 24 January 2014

She Says She's A Virgin But Didn't Bleed The First Time We Had Sex



Dear Aderonke, pls help publish this on your blog ASAP. I want to know the opinions of your readers on this issue.

I do not want to be believe that  my newly wedded wife has been taking me for a ride since. We courted for over two years without sex before we finally got married. And to think that I actually kept myself all because I did not want to cheat on her. She insisted on no sex before marriage. Claimed shes still a virgin bla bla bla. 


Because I so much love my wife, I decided to respect her wish. So we didn't involve in any premarital sex. We finally got married over the weekend. I was expecting the usual blood flow but not even a drop. Although her Virgina was tight but I also learnt that this can happen if a lady does not have sex for a certain period of time. She may even use alum etc to tighten it. 

If she's truly a virgin as she claimed then why is there no blood flow? 
She said she has never been in a relationship, neither has she had sex with any man. I was so heartbroken. She later confessed to me 

that when she was in Secondary School, she contacted toilet infection from her school hostel. 

During school vacation, her mother took her to the hospital for treatment and she was given an injection. She was also given an insertion drug and tube to use in her womanliness. She said the first day her mother inserted the tube, in her, she bled. 

I still don't want to believe that someone can lose her virginity just like that. Please, how do I verify that this woman is truly a virgin ? What if she's been lying to me all along. If a woman can lie about this, then one should fear for his life o..Any one with a similar experience should please explain this to me. Thanks, 
Bolu

10 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. But if you truly love Her, her being a virgin or not Shouldn't be a bother to you. At the same time your question needs to be answered. If you are making love to a virgin, her moves would reveal to you if she's truly doing it for the first time Or not . She may be a virgin.

    She could also get disvirgined tru the process she explained To you. You just got married its too early to start getting worried over Issues of trust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I married my wife a virgin too but she didn't bleed as well. Bleeding is Not applicable to all women

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Own experience. me and my gf about 1 year finally had full on sex for the first time and we both love each other dearly. We played around alittle before but never actually had sex. But when we did, she didn't bleed, just tiny spots of what appeared to be blood. But no real blood came out, she also told me she was a virgin. My doctor later told me some girls bleed and some don't when their hymen is broken? She told me stuffs like how she got into masturbating when she was younger, and perhaps that could have broken it, and she's also a dancer for the school dance team?. But how is it possible to tell if she did it with another guy?. This is literally driving me insane! Too. She tells me I'm her first one to lose her virginity to, she even wrote it in her diary(I know I shouldn't be reading her diary)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is definitely possible and very normal for a girls hymen to break before she ever has sex. But then, how do one truly know if a woman is a virgin or not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. my girlfriend's hymen broke when I fingered her, and she bled then. she may have fingered herself before and broke her hymen, who knows...

    personally, I wouldnt worry too much about it...as long as she's STD free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also had a similar problem

    Me and my Girlfriend had sex for the first time around last month, was a xperience but the odd part was that she didn't bleed too and she told mee that it was her first time as well, so i was lik okayy mayb we didnt do it well.

    Then around last week we went at it again and this sex was great, was long and fun, but yet again she didnt bleed and didn't officially lose her virginity, I again asked her about it and she was like i dunt no but i am for sure that it was her first time doing it as well, cuz i realli trust herr. So at Bolu, its possible your wife is a virgin. If you trust her so well, you have nothing to worry about. Or did you marry her cos she was a. virgin?

    I want my girl to hav an orgasam, what is da best method for her to hav one? Anyone with a good answer to that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of you are confirmed mugu. A lady claims to be a virgin, she's never been fingered or masturbated in the past and yet no blood came out when she had sex the first time? And you are still maintaining she's a virgin? No woman can fool me. That's a blatant lie ! Your wife na tokunbo no be tear rubber..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Listen to what the wise king Solomon says concerning women affair in Proverb 30: 18-20..... There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not: The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid. Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listen to what wise king Solomon says concerning women affair in Proverb 30: 18-20. There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not: The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid. Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my wife said she was a virgin I felt no hymen when i fingered her first I sliped into her very Easley the first time no blood no pain in fact she was not very tight at all she told me she had been fingered licked and had been come over I do not think she was a virgin did not mater this was 30 years ago sometimer she lets little things slip but this is more of a turn on

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts