.

Monday 19 May 2014

I'm Pregnant For My Husband But My Boss Is Still Sleeping With Me



How do I stop him, advice needed 

I Am Shola by name, 28years old, I got married last year, but before then I have been having an affair with my boss, I never wanted to but he threathened if I don't I will loose my job, so since then he always come into my office to have sex with me, so when I got married, I thought he would respect that and let me be but instead he continued.

Now I'm 2months pregnant for my husband, I don't know why my boss just won't let me be, he still want to continue sleeping with me despite the fact I'm 2 months pregnant,he says he enjoys it even more now that I'm pregnant because my womanliness looks bigger and my bosom Tip is more pointed and firm,so almost on a daily basis he sleeps with me.

 I am really confused, how do I stop him from doing so. I have made up my mind to resign from my job but the problem is, My husband just lost his job and we have a baby on the way. What reason would I give my hubby for leaving my job, especially now that we so much need money. 

What is the guarantee that I would get a good job soon, especially now that I'm pregnant. Should I damn the consequences and confess to my hubby? Please, I need your advice on what to do to stop him without losing my job.

6 comments:

  1. Nawa for u oh.First, are u d breadwinner of your home, dat u must keep d job by all means

    Second, u must be enjoying d bleeps, if not you would have resigned a long time ago.

    Third, why can't you just resign. Confess to your hubby And get anoda job, or become full house wife, trust in God and he would surely give your hubby a good job again. You dont have to tell your hubby you are sleeping with him cos he would start doubting the parternity of the baby. Tell him your boss is threatning to sack you if you refuse to sleep with him.

    Fourth, u shld be ashamed of ur sef, cos u av strongly dissapointed God, ur husband. And dragged ur maiden name on d ground.*walks out of room in anger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave the job and confess to your husby cus ur husby will definitely find out. So don't make matters worst by dragging the inevitable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm ...... This na serious matter, your situation is like the Yoruba proverbial saying, which says, 'situations is setting trap to catch death, while death also is setting trap for situations, who is fooling who? Is it situations or death. My dear death is irreversible once it happens but situations can be changed once they are not dead. Change your situation by quitting the stupid job to avoid your boss completely, before your situation becomes a dead one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. So now, how can you tell who owns the baby? Boss or hubby?

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts