.

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Please Help!!! My Sister's Husband Is Asking Me Out




This story you are about read is something that's happening to me right now in my elder sister's house
I never believed this kind of thing can happen to me. I've only seen it in movies. I came across this blog yesterday and I decided to let it out. Probably someone would be able to advice me on the right step to take.

My sister put to bed few months back and I went to her house to stay with her and help her out with certain things. I am also using that advantage to look for job cos I'm done with school and opportunities are much more in Lagos compared to where I am coming from. My elder sister's 
husband is a calm, very handsome and gentle man. He is an innocent looking young man. Each time I remember this sacred conversion he had with me. I always feel goose pimples all over my body. Its very shocking and I find it so hard to believe.


How can this innocent looking man approach me with this kind of abominable request ? My elder sister's hubby is making sexual advances at me. I don't know if I should insult him, leave their house or tell my sister. 

I have no excuse of leaving their house now cos I'm through with my Nysc. I would be staying with them till I am able to get a good job. If I tell my sister, she wouldn't believe me, she may think I tried to seduce her hubby or something. I don't want to insult him cos I respect him so much and he's such a wonderful husband. I wonder why he's doing this. Could it be under a spell? I don't want to ruin their homes. But this man can be very dangerous. 


He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on Friday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell my sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

9 comments:

  1. Just leave that place o. Run! Run!! Run away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just leave that house

    ReplyDelete
  3. You watch nollywood movies right?and you see how things like this escalates quicklyplease give the man the warning of his life...and call someone from home and report d issue to the person,be it your mum or someone you can trust or better still tell your sister you wanna leave the house during the period she's away, and depending on the relationship you have with your sister,you can aswell tell her...and please don't appear scared of the man or intimidated by him...put him in his place even if you have to swear at him,and keep those sms as evidence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just leave their house,later u let ur sister knws about,u keep those sms message as evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I advice you to tell your sister immidiately and leave their cursed house for them, you will be shocked your sister will not be surprised at all, your sister married him for a wrong reason and hence that's the result women get when they marry for a wrong reason. Tell her immidiately its her problem not yours or else you will become the victim, this your same sister will drive you away and stick to her hubby even when you become pregnant 4 him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madam,u knw quite well wat u want n hw 2 get it...if u wana give in 2 his desires,make urslf available,otherwise,take a hike!!!n pls,turn dt green light 2 red,n if he persists,give him a dirty slap,n if he persists,pack ur bags n wn any1 ask u d reason,spill d god damn tin out!!!if u refuse dis advice,he'l keep coming 2u like a bee goes 2 honey...n eventually,u'l open d honey pot,n dts wn ur situation bcomes messd up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do the needful. Fuck him. Then come back here to narrate the experience to us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a silly thing to say. Why dont you stfo if you've got nothing good to say. Mitcheew

      Delete
  8. What r u still doing in your sister's house?? When he Molests u, u'll take all d blame.

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts