.

Sunday 12 January 2014

I'm Married, But Still In Love With My Ex, Pls Help !



I am married with kids.my husband is an amazing dad and very caring.we are very good friends but we are not intimate,we have been married for about 5years now and we have not french kissed for 3years now.
At the beginning of our marriage,he was really cheating on me,which I found out a number of times but I stood by him.One day,I ran into my childhood sweetheart and we exchanged numbers.


 We started chatting on old times and I found myself falling in love with him again.We planned on hooking up with no plans of doing anything,but we found ourselves kissing.He said he never stopped loving me and he will forever love me. Since that day we have had sex like 5 times ,even though sometimes we cry about it because we know it is wrong but we are madly in love.

 My husband and I don't have sex anymore, I have stopped seeing my ex but I think of him all the time. I have prayed,but my heart is still with my ex. I have tried so hard to stop picking his calls (my ex), but each time I have a problem with my husband, I see myself running back into his arms again ad before I know it we would start cuddling again. I need help ,no insults please, I have been decent all my life its just so unfortunate. I don't know how to get over this feeling...

4 comments:

  1. I will not condemn u, what I found out about your story is dat u are still in love with your ex. U just married your husband because he was the next available man not because u love him. But because u wanted to settle down and he was there that time.

    All I will say to u is dat there is no perfect man out there we only tolerate them 'cause of d children and our own dignity for people to respect us. Go to d lord and ask for the forgiveness of ur sin, think about d damage u will do to ur children should u leave ur husband.The so called ex will leave you soon and marry the next available sweet 16. Dont ever think he'll marry you, he will only use you and dump you. Find solace in God and make things work between you and your husband. Your ex will only destroy you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get over that feeling. Its only a matter of time. Why don't you invest your time in something reasonable so you'll get occupied and thoughts of him would elude your mind for a while. Till you get over that feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. only one life to live, you are not to be blamed but the power of sin that nobody can break except JESUS. Take time to pray and see faithful ministers of God, i mean those that are real born again xtians. Explain everything to them and they will help you out. There is no excuse in what you have just shared, sin is sin. confession and restitution have to be made, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are playing with Danger. That your so called ex boyfriend would only end up destroying your home. Run bck to your hubby now and don't ever go back to your ex. God isn't happy at what you're doing

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts