.

Thursday 8 May 2014

I'm Older Than Him, But He's Hell Bent On Marrying Me



Hello ITWABERS

Please I need your candid advise with constructive criticism from mature minds. I met this guy during my final year in school and we have been friends ever since then. We graduated the same year from the same school and coincidentally got posted to Ebonyi State for our NYSC.

We got closer and closer and few months ago, I got a call from this guy who professed his true love and genuine feelings towards me and he wanted nothing else but marriage. I don't like to rush into anything so i told him that we should still remain friends while I consider his request. Deep down

within me, I knew I was going to say yes. I guess the feeling is both mutual. 

I finally said yes to him but unfortunately, I later found out I'm older than him. Hell NO ! I can't marry someone younger than me but this guy is hell bent on marrying me.

This guy is going crazy about me and am feeling sorry for him but my decision still stands.

Apart from the age difference, he is everything every woman would die for. He's humble, God fearing, caring, handsome, trustworthy, infact he's every woman's dream but I'm older than him.

 I need your sincere advise pls. Do you think I'm making a big mistake ? If you are in my shoes, would you have gone ahead with the relationship despite the age difference ? I need mature responses. Please your advice would be genuinely appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. Rule no3: Don't marry out of pity

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my only problem with you ladies. This is a young man who has everything bright for him and he is ready to be there for you,he is aware of everything you are and yet chose to stay,the truth is you can't be that sexy enough to take him away from younger single women,this is enough to tell you that he loves you genuinely. He isn't a golddigger neither diid is potray himself as a snitch so what is your problem?.
    Let me tell you dear,the summary of everything is that you do not love him and you see yourself above him and you can't bow to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have some point in your last sentece friend..i like that words

      Delete
  3. Adviser Of Life8 May 2014 at 12:08

    Age is nothing but numbers.
    The guy is an adult and has probably weighed out the pros and cons.
    So before i go further with my advice, i would like to ask you a question.
    Do you love him enough to marry him if he were older than you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If u can throw away ur pride and humble ursef i know u guys will make a good home mind u is he aware about the age difference?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's God-fearing,humble,handsome,trustworthy! Wot oda tin r u lookin 4? Age is just a number. If u guys go out 2geda,do u both paste ur ages on ur foreheads? Ppl wont know&even if they do,its ur life. Its not abt age my dear,its abt being happily married for d rest of ur life

    ReplyDelete
  6. if he knows ur older and stil proposed tu yu, den ders no prob...but frm the way yu speak, it seems yu cant be submissive to someone yur older dan. if trully he posseses those qualities yu mentioned ahbeg send him to me.. I wil love him.. Tink twice so u dnt regret in future

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let him know that u are older than him and if he still propose for marriage, the u can go ahead and marring him, everything is in your hand if u can humble yourself everything will work well

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts