.

Friday 10 January 2014

Its My Birthday Today, Yippee ! Birthday Pics Attached

                                
     
First of all, I want to thank the Lord almighty for granting me the privilege to be among the living today. And for adding another year to my years. To him be all the Glory. I cannot begin to mention your blessings one after the other. They are just too numerous to mention.


I just want to praise you baba for where you have started with me, for where I am and for where you are taking me. Blessed be your holy name forever.


I was very very busy. But I made sure I had fun. See pics below...

Went to church thereafter......that's all. Catch you guys later and thanks for the birthday wishes. Love ya all....Muaah !








9 comments:

  1. The one and Only Infoqueen, HBD dear. God would take you to the next level. LLNP. Waiting for the birthday pixs o. Have fun as much as you can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hbd Aderonke. Bigger u i pray come next year ijn. LLNP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics, happy family. Hbd

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all Happy birthday LLP. Have go through your (internet wealth secrets) I like to think mush on it.

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts