.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

I Love My Man But My Job Is Taking Me Away From Him

I have been in a relationship for a year and some months now, at a point, things became so hard for me in the city I was, so I decided to travel to another city on invitation for an interview hoping that I will get the job there. Things didn’t work out as I thought, so I later moved to Lagos in search of a job.
But since then, I have been having problems with my relationship that is settled in the eastern part of Nigeria. I have been in Lagos for like 3 months now but the distance is not helping my relationship.
My boyfriend complains every now and then. What makes it worse is that, he always says he has this strong feeling that I would start following all these Lagos guys around. That what if he continues to remain faithful to me and at the end of the day, I ended up breaking up with him?
He's very possesive and I am sure he loves me truly, but the problem is the distance. Job is very hard to come by and Good husband is rare too. How do I chose between my boyfriend and my job? What do you guys think I should do?
We now quarel more often. Infact, right now we are not on talking terms. Frankly speaking I would want to travel to sort things out with him but I just got a job that I have been looking for though the pay is not much.
Please what do I do? I love my man dearly. Should I quit the job and go get my man or should I let him go while I continue my job in Lagos? Please I need true answers because I am so so confused.

7 comments:

  1. Do not quit your job. Try and sort out ur differences and give him every reason to trust u. Let him know all ur moves and be very honest with him.

    If he doesn't have a job down there, persuade him to come to where you are too. If you guys are destined to be, the relationship would definitely work out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls I really need your advice you all,my man is 30years older,d best relationship I ever had,he loves me dearly,but am confused.....because of d age

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love older men cos they know how to take care of women more than all these small small boys. But my dear, is he a married man cos you just said he's 30yrs older than you. Its better to date men far older than you than settling for men younger than you. Lol sorry about my joke but, if he's not married at the moment and youre sure he loves you as much as you do. Follow your mind Age is just a nothing but a number. Wish you well. But dont go and snatch another oerson's husband o.

      Delete
    2. Tanks for ur advice,love ya,he isn't married

      Delete
  3. Pls I really need your advice you all,my man is 30years older,d best relationship I ever had,he loves me dearly,but am confused.....because of d age

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you want to marry a man that is old enough to be ur father. Abeg, find young blood to marry. That man would be too old for you. Do you want to become a widow at a very tender age?

      Delete
  4. If you truly love your man. Try and see if you can work a transfer back. You are not married to him so its not advisable to leave your job

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts