.

Monday 27 January 2014

Everyone Condemns Me For Beating Her Up, She Deserves The Beating And IHave No Regrets About It



I am totally against domestic violence so don't criticize me yet. Some ladies can push someone to the wall and when this happens. There is nothing one can do about it. My girlfriend asked for it and she got it.

My girlfriend is hot tempered. But each time she's angry, all I did was keep quite. I have never for once cheated on her but she's a very jealous person and I know that. So I dare not try rubbish with her. I always tell her that no matter what the issue is, I can never beat a woman up so I guess she took advantage of that to misbehave this particular day.

It happened that my phone rang while she was playing with it. The caller was a female, so she handed the phone over to me. I picked my phone to answer the call while she was sitting directly opposite me on the bed. The first thing I said was "Hello" and my next statement was "how is it going to be?"
Before I could say jack, I just heard some few slaps on my face. I covered my face for some few Minutes cos I've never experienced such in my life. I've only seen it happened in films and I've also heard about it. But never imagined a woman could do that to me. 

I became mad and rubbed my eyes for some few minutes before decsending on her. I made sure I beat her to a pulp. She needed to be told that you don't slap a real African man without being purnished. I only gave her like five hot slaps o and she fainted. Can you imagine? I left her there and stormed out of the house. 

Now she has broken up with me and all her friends are scolding me for beating her up. Now my question is this, she actually did that cos she thought I was coding my words due to the fact that it was a lady that called me. Do I need to fold my hands and watch a babe beat me up? Do I need to apologize to her for her to come back ? Did I go too far by beating her up? Funny enough, up till now I still don't feel guilty about what I did. What do you guys think?


5 comments:

  1. Small time them go begin blame the men. Is that not domestic violence frm a woman too? But bro, u for no beat her up. What if sometin more terrible had hapd to her. Ur eyes go clear o. I would advice u not to beg her. Stay away frm such A lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amusing, you sure want to know if what you did is right? O yea, you be sure guy. She'll never try such in her life. It pained me you didn't remove like two of her teeth. Rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which side are you? Its totally wrong to beat a woman up. No matter what.

      Delete
  3. Its only a coward tht beats a woman up. Go and exercise ur boXing skills on ur fellow men

    ReplyDelete
  4. Understanding matters in all things, that is to show you how she really love you, you would have not retaliate rather calm her down and let her understand that you Truely love her. That's love.

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts