.

Sunday 26 January 2014

My Boyfriend Who Is The Father Of My Daughter Is About To Break Up WithMe Cos Of His Exgirlfriend


Hi I'm a 20year old lady dating a 25year old guy we have been together for almost 2years now. We even have a 6months old daughter together.  I need help !

The problem I'm having is that, my boyfriend has started seeing his ex girlfriend.  I don't usually check his phone, and we don't live together either. I live with my parents. I visited him unannounced few weeks back and I did the unexpected by checking his phone. That was when I found out he's started seeing his ex girlfriend.

Based on what he told me about this girl, she used to be his first love and he was very crazy about her until the girl broke up with him. The girl was only 16 when she started dating him, the parents of the girl got to know about it and instructed her to end the relationship immediately which she did. 


But somehow they met again and they started dating. He confessed everything to me and promised to break up with her. But Up till now, he hasn't done so. I could easily walk away from the relationship but what about our child? I have a strong feeling that he might end up breaking up with me cos of this girl. 

What should I do?   

5 comments:

  1. Sit him down and ask exactly what he want from the relationship. You are supposed to be in scul and not getting yourself involved in a messy relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you were involving in premarital sex, did you ask for our opinion? Leave the man and face your studies before more damage is done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you going to school?Aren't you doing something to improve your life?
    All a 20yr old is doing with her life is just boyfriend?
    God help some girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you....I was thinking you were married sef....anyways if he is seeing another lady now, thats a good thing....you now have prove that all the sweet words he said to get you pregnant were all lies and you can move on with your life.....if he lies now, he would definitely cheat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a life abeg. If he wants to go, he should go.

    Does your life revolve around him?

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts