.

Thursday 6 February 2014

How My Wife Got Pregnant, This Post Is For Those Who Are Finding It Hard To Get Pregnant


My wife and I have being looking for genuine ways to have a baby after 5 years but all effort proves abortive. Meanwhile, we visit our family doctor for various ways for her to become pregnant where the Doctor administers drug, test and many baby making ideas.

This small pregancy tips is based on personal and real life experience which works with little effort and prayer. Just read carefully and see how it can make you or your wife have a baby.
Someone told me about a medical checkup performed by a network marketing company call green world which I never trusted, but use their computer base test.  Health Complains were noted and drugs were bought and action starts.
The Drugs
  1. I bought 2 packet of Zinc capsule
  2. I bought Vitamin E
  3. I bought 1 Packet of Clomid Capsule for her
  4. I bought a powerful Antibiotics just to clear off any infection
The Steps
  1.      I carefully study her upcoming Ovulation and starts using the Antibiotics at first.     After few days I started taking two capsule of Vitamin E and Zinc together
  2.     She also did the same by taking two capsule of zinc and Vit E
  3.   Then we started having intimacy seriously day and night
Because we really need this pregnancy, We continued taking the drugs for 3 weeks and I later did another test to see if the sperm count has increase with the fertility level but the result was a little bit boosted.
My wife and I then carefully continued using the drugs even after the third week which shows our fertility is still low. But to my surprise, she tested her urine on the 5th week of taking the drugs to see double lines on the pregnancy test kit which shows she is pregnant.
This is the simple procedure I took from a doctor and I decided to give this information for free to anybody that is due for pregnancy. Although you need to seek your doctor for this claim if this can work well for you because it worked for my wife and I and now she is 7months pregnant.  Thanks for reading this simple process on how you could get pregnant following these tips.

3 comments:

  1. When did she use the clomid Sir, You only talked about zinc and Vit E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks for sharing this. A fabulous blog youve got here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Would refer someone to this post

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts