.

Sunday 13 April 2014

How Do I Let Go Of My Ex ?



I have been married for three years and  I have a three year old and a 1 year old. I love my husband and we have a wonderful relationship. But I just can't seem to get over my first love. We were together for 6 years and he moved! He told me he wanted to move and get his life started and then I could join him. 

I told him if he left without me it was over! 1 year later I got pregnant for my husband. But I still think of him often and wonder what life would be like if I was still with him! I even dream of him at night sometimes. 


He called me the other day and I asked my husband if I could go have a drink with him, he said that was fine! I fell in love with my ex all over again. NOTHING happened between us, just lots of talking about what ifs. 

He told me he still loves me and realizes what he lost and how he messed up. I think I am still in love with him as well. I don't believe in divorce, but don't know how to live with these feelings!!! I cant stop thinking about him! What should I do.......... Please help me.

7 comments:


  1. Please remind yourself each time that your ex DID NOT want you enough to make you his life partner. He did NOT want you enough to be mother to his children. Any more doubt do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is devil at work he destroyed his own life This is no love it is a full cup of bitterness top with honey do not destroy your life how would face it

    ReplyDelete

  3. Let it go girl, get some counselling or something. You made a mistake and you have to live with it. No sense in shattering the lives of three for the sake of your feelings. Sorry, but this happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girlfrd is going through these feeling as I write this down.She is leaving tommorow,after dating her for 3 month's, she told me she loves her ex and she's moving back to him. They have been friends from the day one She moved in with me.I gave her trust by saying it is ok to be friends with him,and after being happy for a while then something went wrong with her feelings for me insted of talking with me,working on our realtionship as man and woman, she just turned to someone who by the way she talked about him treated her with no love,trust or understanding.
    I love her.I would give my life for her.There is no hope for this relationship now,maybe in time she will see what she has done.I wish only happiness for her,only love for her,that is why I am letting her leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please help me, about 10 years ago, i met the love of my life. I was very jealous in the relationship, and it ended. Now, after 10 years, my long lost love bumped into my sister, and he gave her his phone number, for me to ring him, he told my sis he never stopped thinking about me, but one thing, he is married,helpppp!.When i rang him, he ws very flirty with me, and asked if he could come around to see me, he asked me twice. I asked him, would you tell your wife, he said ,no, i dont have to tell her anything, i can do what i want,he called me love, sweety,help plus he was very drunk when i rang him on a weeknight, something tells me all is not good in his marriage, can someone please give me some advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometin tells u all is not good in his marriage; are yu the one to fix it for him? Mind yur business and do not stick yu ugru nose into some one else marriage

      Delete
  6. Adviser of life23 April 2014 at 04:34

    How can you be so blind?

    Wake up and be strong and kill all those desires that will send you to suicidal grounds and be reason of unhappiness of 3 innocent lives.

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts