.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Who Manages Money Better, Man Or Woman ?







Early this morning, I was reading some posts on my facebook wall, posted by First Bank Plc precisely. One of the questions asked was "whether women are better managers than Men"? 


Maybe, maybe not. Evidence shows that women are hopelessly under-represented at the sharp end of fund management. Thou only 5-8% of women are found as managers in most companies and fund organizations, but they're known to be good managers!

Does this prove that women are better fund managers than Men?


Deviating a little from business, do women really manage and handle money wisely than men? Putting into consideration all the trivial accessories they buy just to look good!


*Your Opinions* I would love to hear your views on this...

1 comment:

  1. Trust me, women are better managers,

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts