.

Saturday 4 January 2014

Husband Is Cheating, And Won't Even Talk To Me Or Apologize


Hello ITWAB Readers,

My husband is cheating on me. Each time I confront him or disagree with him,  he'll decide not to respond or talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me.

Atimes when we quarrel, he may leave the house and not come back for days. I don't have anyone to report him to. I am not in good terms with his relatives cos they don't approve of our marriage. His friends are irresponsible. In fact I can't stand them. 

He'll cheat and not feel remorseful about it. Always telling me to leave if I can't cope. I already have two kids for him. I have a good job and I could get out if I want to. But what about my children? 

I can't go on like this. How can my husband be cheating on me and for peace to rain I'll still go back and beg him?

I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues and why he's cheating but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me. 

We are presently not talking and I have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging.
Now I'm always in my room alone because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave the place. We don't even have sex anymore. I hope my marriage is not ending gradually ? Our kids are beginning to notice and yet I don't want to be the one to beg again. For crying out loud, I did nothing wrong. Why do I always have to do the begging ?

This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do.
Pls help me !

8 comments:

  1. My dear, this issue is very delicate. Sorry to say, but you are losing this man already. Are you a nagging wife? He may probably want to avoid dragging issues with you which may eventually lead to domestic violence, that could be the reason why he didnt want to talk abt it. Also, you may be responsible for his cheating habit.

    I would advice you cook his favourite meal for him, go on your knees and beg him. Use the word of God to preach to him. Do you guys go to church ? You may need to involve your pastor. You can go for councelling together. But all in all, you need to be very prayerful. Nothing is beyond God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine, a man is cheating and youre still the one begging. Do you even know the risk involved in his cheating? @Bimpe you just said she may be the reason behind her cheating, even if shes responsible nko? So the next thing is for the hubby to start messing around ? I dont get your point. Marriage isnt by force abeg !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we've heard your own side of the story and won't be quick to jump into conclusion since both parties are involved here.

    However, your explanation is not that deep because you never tell us when and how this cheating started.
    Neither did you informed us on what you did build your marriage on. But as a married man, I will try to dissect all this through your words.

    You said you were not in good terms with his relatives (I think this will include his parents and siblings). My dear this is where you got it wrong. Maybe you should shed more light on this issue because it looks shabby to me.

    I rest my case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm the one that sent the story. The parents didn't approve our marriage cos of my religion. He's from a muslim background while I'm not. Secondly, I don't know when he started cheating. I only found out few months back and he was not even sorry. He picks up quarels with me at every opportunity he gets.

      Delete
    2. is it possible u send ur kids to the boarding school? if yes,pls do.after that,start preparing ur self for a second honeymoon.
      pray hard about ur case.PRAY I mean.neva pick up fights with him evn if he is wrong and u r right.instead,apologise for everything.
      i am talking from experience. search urself for wat u r doing wrong,change and PRAY.

      Delete

  4. Pls work on ur self ur husband will come back 2 u, wen I say work on ur self I mean all dat time u kneel b4 him begin use it 2 go on ur knees praying, I see u neglected prayer that's y u are suffering, prayer till something happens

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wow dis is a very serious issue,bt i believe dat wit God all tins re posible,dear all i can say is dat u shud b more prayful,go on ur kneels nd talk wit ur God,though it may seems difficult wit men bt wit God its possible,dnt eva tink of living ur marriage 4 d sake ur kids nd God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear, please read prov. 31 about the virteous wife. The Bible did not tell us that the woman expect much from him, she does what the Bible tells her to do and he was proud of her. Pls my Dear, love him the way he is and pray for him and you will see the result. Stop nagging or asking him if he is cheating or not, dont even show him that you if not you will have high BP, just ask God to give u peace and play your own part.

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts