.

Monday 6 January 2014

From me (Aderonke Bams) To You (My Blog Readers)


First of all, I want to thank the God almighty for the opportunity to be alive today. Hail and hearty. I want to specially tank you guys for being a part of my life, thanks for being a fan on my Facebook and twitter pages and million thanks for being an ardent reader of this blog.

Thanks for the  critics, your comments and Your Contributions so far. Without you guys, ITWAB is nothing.

I started this blog mainly because I wanted to reach out to people who are going throughone problem or The other in their marital lives, their relatinships, personal lives et al. The journey has been
fabulous so far. No regrets, at least for me.

I want to thank God for the the positive impact my blog has been able to have in some people's lives, homes, and relationships. And I want to also appreciate you guys for taking your time out to drop one comment or advise on each of my blog posts. ITWAB is barely 8 months old and see how far we have goneI owe it to God and you guys.

Now, back to you guys (My siblings from another mother).  You guys don't really know how special you are to me. But with time, I'm sure you would realize it.

How has life been treating you?
Fair, good ?
I'm sure life has been so good to you guys. But If otherwise, do not worry, better days are coming.

Any heartbreak/disappointment? Do not worry,  that relationship did not work out because,someone better is on the way and you definitely deserve a better man/woman. Whoever broke up with you has a bigger loss. Take heart ok ? Let it pass...

Did you Try to achive anyting last year and it seems so impossible? Do not Worry my dear, God is the reason why you didn't end up achieving that thing and I'm sure he'll do it at hisown right time. Remember, his time is always the best. Do not lose hope, your miracle is on the way.

By the special grace of God,  we shall all do better this year than last year. We shall buildnew houses, buy new cars, get married, give birth to great children, have new opportunities, breakthroughs, achievements and many other good things shall come our way this new year, ijn.

Do not forget, ITWAB is here for you. You can pour your heart out or get advise on issues that may be giving you sleepness nights. You can also get yourself a life partner hereI've got a lot Of responsible readers on this blog (winks)Just Give it a try sweety and I'm sure you'll never regret it.

Are you an entrepreneur, an upcoming artist or a model? Would you like to get noticed or showcase what you do? ITWAB is here to give you that exposure. It's all for free. Do not hesitate to contact me on aderonkebams@gmail.com if you are interested.

So here is the real gist....
Let me give you guys a hint on some of the fun activities we are going to be having on ITWAB this year. You guys are going to love this....

People are going to be contesting for the following on our page every week.
Face Of ITWAB (male and female)
Mr Macho
Hour glass

The winner for each category gets a special reward on Dec 25th of every year.

That is not all o,  if any of my readers impresses me with one comment or the other on any of my blog posts. Remember your advice and comments are very special to any of my blogposts. Of course you all know that my posts are from people Who are in dire need of your advice.

So if your countribution on any of my blog posts impresses me, there's a special reward foryou at the end of that day. And I mean every bit of what I have said so far. So let's get on the train. More activities are still coming. I'll let you guys know of all my events as they unfolds.

Love you guys like Mofedaku. Have a funfilled year ahead. Be good to yourself and others. Love yourself and love your neigbours as yourself. Do not forget your new year resolutions.  Try and keep to them. Pursue your dreams like its the last thing you're evergonna do. You'll forever be a special part of my life. Kisses

Yours always,
Aderonke bams


5 comments:

  1. Nice piece. God bless you. Thanks for the encouraging words. Love your blog still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking a long time for this tyoe of blog. Nice blog you have here. This is my first time on your blog and I must say you are doing a very good job Aderonke. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young and Beautiful. Your Blog is giving hope to those that has lost their hope, most expecially in LOVE LIFE. You are the Best.
    nnenna shalom (Facebook )
    blissfulnne@yahoo.com (Email)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a pretty lady, even after two kids. Young, beautiful, hardworking and intelligent. Your hubby is a lucky man o. Keep up the good work. Amazing blog you have here

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice. Love this write up. Keep the flag flying babes

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts