.

Monday 24 February 2014

My Wife Is Very Beautiful And Loving But I Still Cheat On Her



I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. We dated For four years before we finally got married three years ago. We are blessed with two kids and hoping to have more in the future.

My wife is simply the best. She's caring, honest, giving and responsible. On top of that, she's drop dead gorgeous. I wish I could show you her pictures but that would give me away.

I couldn't have asked for a better woman. Infact my biggest prayer is that, when I return to this planet in another time, I hope to marry her again. The only issue is that, I am not faithful to her. Actually, I have never been faithful to any woman in my life but I feel this woman deserves that from me. I just don't know how to give her that.



I've been with several women since we got married. One of them even got pregnant for me and refused to abort it. All hell was let lose when my wife found out but she eventually forgave me and I promised such would never reoccur. I stopped cheating on her for some months after this incident.

Why I'm writing this is that, I've started cheating again. I've been with two women since then. God knows I want to stop. Is my case not ordinary? I want to be faithful to my wife but I just don't know how to.

How do I break away from this behaviour. Please, am I under a cause? I need sincere advice. You can abuse me if you want but please, endeavour to drop an advice. It'll go along way. Thanks

7 comments:

  1. You are obviously possessed and foolish! I wonder what kinda advice you are expecting. Silly ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is a genuine question then it only deserves an answer with a genuine solution. Since this man has never been faithful to any woman in his life, then his life needs a real change. Only Jesus can change that. Any other solution will still leave you the way you are; unfaithful. I know people want to hear more juicy responses but this is the simple truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to pray and fast seriously so that the Almighty would cleanse you from all sorts. its good that you've accepted and ready to change your ways.
    next is for you to get truthful with yourself and start working on self-discipline. change some of your bad friends incase they also do same and encourage you to. spend quality time with your beautiful family. that would also help. you could see a marriage counsellor also for advice. stay calm n all would change that is if you are determined to put your life in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't really love your wife as much as you say you do. If so, you would have stopped your philandering ways a long time ago. Please move on to more serious matters, this one is not serious

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first step is acknowledging u are wrong which is a good step. Avoid places or friends that encourage such behaviors and spice things up sexually at home. I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wise man 1ce told me, "wetin you nor wan chop, nor smell am" hold these words to heart, they will guide you as they have guided me. May the lord strengthen you to do what's right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the only way to get out of this is to give your life to Jesus

      Delete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts