.

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Who Is Killing My Babies?



''Aderonke, good day to you.please you need to post this by all means .Just save my soul. ..My name is Kikelomo, I think I made the greatest mistake ever...yea I think so.

I met my hubby few yrs ago, he was once married to an irobo woman. They met in Osogbo and along the line they got married but not legally. After 5yrs of being married without an issue they got separated, may be because of issues of not having children.



After two years of separation from the first wife, I met him and we got married. I regret getting my self into this mess, I started receiving threat messages and calls from an unknown person asking me to leave this man or I will regret getting married to him

I thought it was ordinary threats but I lost my child the first year without any ailment and am burying my 2nd and only child today..(crying).

I want to go, I want to end this marriage but My husband refused, He keep begging me to stay..you need to see him crying like baby but I have to go.

May be God did not want me to marry him, am sorry God, may be am in a wrong marriage according to Christianity. My question is WHO IS KILLING MY INNOCENT CHILDREN? , no ailment of any type not even malaria.

I Am planning on quiting the marriage soon, AM I TAKING THE BEST DECISION?'' Pls Advice

10 comments:

  1. You need to be very prayerful. This may just be a coincidence. Do you go to church? Dont you have a pastor who can solicit for you on this matter? The woman in question may not be responsible but this is definitely not ordinary.

    May God console you and give you the fortitude to bear the loss. I cannot advice you to divorce your husband. Nothing is beyond God. Your hubby did what is wrong by divorcing the wife due to the fact that she couldn't bear children.

    He needs to ask for forgiveness, you on the other hand should consult your pastor and personally seek the face/favour of God on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Jesus! Deeply sorry about this. Oh my God. I. Think you guys should stay apart for now. You don't have to divorce him but go underground and be very prayerful. God would soon expose the evil doers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you family saying about it, and what is your husbaand himself and his family saying about it. The mother of the boy should be questioned about the family background, it may not even be the ist wife remember she never had any issue. This may be a generational curse or something. The hubby may also belong to a cult. Pls you need deliverance. Look for the next available mountain of fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. smetin is wrong smewere but I swear belive me nothing God cannot do! tel ur hubby shld open up about his past life just incase who knows,mydear sorry about the loss of your innocent children, God wld fight for you.may d good lord hv mercy on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first wife is clearly not happy with the man in question, so she is directing her anger to the wife through diabolical means! I hate it when people see the truth and try to deviate from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Witchcraft Things. Run for your dear life. I pray they don't end up killing you As Well. Leave that man before its too late

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Poster......it is not enof for u to point accusing fingers at ur hubby's first wife??dont u eva thinnk sm1,,somewhere could take advantage of d whole scenario(ur hubby leaving his first wife,,d threat messages) to shoot an arrow into ur home???do u also want to ask me how sm1 else (aside from d person who sent it) could no about d letter???then i should remind u dat we live in a wicked world.....and before anything materialises in d physical.....it has been long concluded in d spiritual realm......Madam,,,take heart,,,rise up and throw ur tentacles anywhere and everywhere in prayers and fasting......Our God is a God vengeance.....ask him to avenge d blood of ur innocent kids.....whoever is behind ur problems must pay dearly with his/her life(irrespective of whoever d person is)..........and pls dont forget to pray against every principalities too.......dont forget that d same unseen powers behind ur hubby's first childless marriage could still be at work.......probably some people dont want ur hubby to have kids in life(assumption).....that is why i said earlier..that u should throw ur tentacles everywhere and anywhere......pls carry ur pastor along too....it is well....May God fight ur battles IJN

    ReplyDelete
  8. all u need is serious spiritual warfare!cos it's clear and obvious principalities from wherever are using ur kids for barbecue,and they are getting thru so easily,seem ur prayer life is cold,pls u need to sit up seriously and start going to churches dey do hott hot prayers.
    Sorrry abt ur kids,all will be well IJN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I DONT PITY YOU AT ALL. THIS SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THOSE WHO MARRY OTHER WOMEN'S HUSBANDS. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY YOU WERE DATING HIM WHILE HE WAS MARRIED. YOU CAUSED IT FOR YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it by force to comment? You should have jst walked past post instead of this hurtful comment you just made.

      I pray such never happen to you. Then you'll knw how far. Jobless nonentity

      Delete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts