.

Tuesday 29 April 2014

She Lied About Her Virginity. Should I Forgive Her ?


A Blog reader needs ur sincere Advice pls::::
My wife and I started dating 5 years ago when we were still at campus and right from the time we started dating, she told me that she was a virgin and therefore she was abstaining until marriage. Although I was frustrated, this made me love her even more because I thought she was a dignified and self respecting woman. 

Two weeks ago, we finally got married and I honestly couldn't wait to have sex with my virgin wife but I was shocked when we got to bed and I realized that she wasn't a virgin. I asked why she lied to me and she started crying and asked for forgiveness. She told me she got tempted once and had sex with some man.

 ITWABERS, this woman denied me sex for all these years, slept with another man and then told me a big lie; I need your advice. Should I forgive her and move on like nothing happened? I’m really desperate. Derek

3 comments:

  1. Well, good story. It appears that your love for your wife is entirely predicated on sex, too bad! You didn't tell us when she was disvirgined, was it before you started dating her or while you were dating her in the last 5yrs? What about you, are you a virgin? Didn't you have sex with another lady in the past 5yrs? Is there anything that attracted you to your lady apart from the sex thing, is there no wonderful character in her that you find interesting enough to forget all these.
    On the other hand, the lady did not try, to have hidden such a delicate info from her own husband that she claims to have loved, there could be more hidden though.
    Thatnotwithstanding, 2 wrongs don't make a right. U feel me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hurts so much to be lied to especially by something like that. By notwithstanding, the man should let go of his hurt and forgive her. I bet she is truly sorry and wished she hadn't been disflowered. Love sees, but it overlooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with d first comment. is dat d only thing u looked forward to? pls forgive nd move ahead

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts