.

Monday 21 July 2014

He Is Just A Friend, But We Cuddle Once A While


Ok I am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and there's nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend.

We've been friends since our childhood days. Recently I had a slight misunderstanding with my boyfriend so I ran to him so he could advice me or even console me.  

In a bid to console me, he started stroking my back, neck, thighs etc he even held me so close to himself. What amazes me is that, i was actually enjoying it and before I knew it, I was also running my fingers everywhere but we never kissed or even had sex. 

I derive immense pleasure and comfort from these cuddles and I look forward to such happening again. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

So here are my questions, is it a sin? Am I falling in love with this guy, do I call that cheating or its just a normal feeling that I shouldn't worry about ? 

2 comments:

  1. can u stand and watch your fondle another babe,the way u say this guy is fondling you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you stand and watch your guy fondle another lady the way you say your guy is doing that..

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts