Sunday, 11 January 2015

Read this before you drink Milk ( Very Important)


                   

Two people from the same family died on Wednesday in UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL,
UCH-IBADAN NIGERIA.

The test results showed that they died due to Leptospirosis. Infective Organism was on the can-drink they drunk without use of glasses-cups.

The Cans were infected with dried urine of Mice containing Leptospirai. Can-drinks are stored in warehouse & delivered to retail stores without cleaning.

Study shows that the top of all beverage cans are more contaminated than public toilets.
So clean Top end of Cans with water before opening & DO NOT put ur mouth to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts