.

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Should I Stop Sleeping With Him?

ITWAB readers, pls I need your advice. Am a lady of 25yrs: There is this guy which I have been dating for the past Four yrs. During my final year at school I missed my monthly flow and I called him to explain this to him, he told me to go for a D&c as usual which I did. I called him 3days later and demanded a total abstinence or a protected sex because I cannot continue to abort and he doesn't like using condoms. I have always been on the pills. 

He started acting strangely immediately I told him about my intentions. He comes around once in a while now, the call has reduced, he no longer care as he used to. I feel I am loosing him gradually. Just last week, I caught him red handed with another woman, and when I confronted him, he simply said I should leave him alone , that lots of girls are ready to give him what I cannot offer. My fear is this, should I continue to sleep with him(without protection)? I love him so much, I do not want to loose him to another woman. If I stick to my decision and he continues to cheat on me, he can get another woman pregnant along the line and he can also contact any viral disease. Please, help me. What should I do to keep him? I do not want to keep aborting all the babies in my womb. We still have a longway to go. What if we don't end up getting married to each other? I am going crazy... help me...

6 comments:

  1. one thing you should know is that no matter what you do now,your guy must be cheating on you because he doesn't love you the way you do..so if you love your life and your future,just stay away.I know it's very difficult for you considering the love you have for him but I bet you that even if you start sleeping with him without condom,he will still be sleeping with the other one without condom too..take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went for a D and C as usual. So you take pills and you still do abortion ? I pity the man that would marry you. The drugs itself has side effects coupled with the abortion and you still come here to ask if you should stop sleeping with him or not? You actually think that guy would marry you? Run for your dear life....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam lover girl, stop sleeping with this man. Your life is more precious that this so called love of yours. It is not even biblical to start having sex before marriage. A word is enough for the wise

    ReplyDelete
  4. stop and run.
    love urself first before u love someone else.do u love urself by subjecting ur body to serious pain in the name of loving someone else.NO.
    if he loves u,he shud respect ur decisions and not run to date other pple cos of free sex.this guy is only with u for free sex.nothing more

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dear, run for your dear life, your too young to start aborting. Please take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny u really hate ur self this much what a question wait until u contact HIV,or Damage womb then u will decide on what to do cus I can see u are foolishly in love .i pity ur future

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts