.

Friday 17 January 2014

Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman



Dear ITWAB readers; I am 38 years old, I'm happily married with 2kids. I used to be crazy about my
wife when we first got married . Infact, I never thought I could cheat on her with another woman.
Somehow, the love faded, I can't really explain why. We've been married for 9years, But There's this lady I have been seeing lately(a friend of mine introduced her to me)

I am crazily in love with her, she's young, vibrant, intelligent and so full of life. We are both madly in love with each other. I am a muslim. Please, do you advice I marry this other woman, my religion supports marrying more than one wife. But I don't know how to tell my wife that I'm loving someone else. I am confused

Please help me. Thank you very much

5 comments:

  1. Its true ur religion supports dat bt on ur own is dat wat u planned 4 urself.Tink abt d luv u had 4 ur wife then and try 2 bring dat luv bak

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls,i wont advice u to take her as a second wife. u said u are once madly inlove with ur wife, calm ursef down, bring back d old times u nd ur wife has spent togeda, wit u will restore back ur family. And also, avoid seeing dis ur lover, cos d more u see eacoda d more u both are gettn close. for the sake of ur kids,wife nd u ursef stay wit ur faimly

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear, its not advisable. You cant be madly in love with your wife and still wanna share her position with someone else. its not good please.

    Call your wife and see how you both can work things out. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sure are u dat 9yrs from now u will still be crazy about this new woman.Marriage takes more than that initial crazy love u need to keep building ur marriage and u will resurrect the love.
    The more time u spend with the new woman the less u are investing in ur home.Marrying this new woman will further complicate issues.
    You will deal with more expenses and u will still need to share ur nights with each woman.
    It's up to u but u can kiss ur peace good bye then you will see the true person of your current love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so immature and you don't knw what you want. You want to marry two wives in this age and time. You better advice yourself and desist from that immoral relationship of yours

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment. I'll like to know your thoughts